Jobs at HomeEspaña
HomeEspaña is an expanding company that has been operating since 2002 – with Costa Blanca branches in La Zenia, Los Alcázares, Villamartin, Denia, Benidoleig, Playa Flamenca, Valencia city and Calpe. What sets HomeEspaña apart from other companies is our professionalism, thoroughness and quality of our staff.
Below are the available positions at HomeEspaña.
Currently, we have 1 position available for a part-time finance assistant in our La Zenia office and 1 position available for a Translator with administrative duties in our Calpe office.
Translator with administrative duties – Flexible hours
As a Translator with administrative duties, you will be responsible for the quality of our international web content for our millions of Internet clients. It is therefore a great opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the growth of our international business.
You will be based in Calpe and will work closely with our other offices to execute the overall international business strategy from a content/translation perspective as well as working closely with the marketing team, to help implement the best strategy for our international websites.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translating engaging and friendly content that will strengthen our brand position and drive traffic to our international sites
- Working closely with the marketing department to optimize content strategy and communication
- Revising and sharpening content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for HomeEspaña
- Assisting with writing and creating posts for our social media channels
- Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters, campaign sites and PR.
- Be the face of HomeEspaña and create a welcoming atmosphere for everyone that visits our Calpe Office
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages to the Calpe team
Who you are:
- Fluent in Dutch, German, French and English
- Spanish is beneficial
- Experience with publishing tools
- Team player with an excellent work ethic
- Passion for and/or a strong knowledge of Real Estate is considered a plus
What we offer:
- Fixed salary package
- Company laptop
- Flexible start and finish times
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]
Part-Time Finance Assistant – Flexible hours
Are you looking for a stable job, but need flexible hours?
Are you keen to learn about the vibrant Costa Blanca real estate industry?
Are you a native English speaker who also speaks Spanish?
Are you good with Excel spreadsheets?
Well, Home España might just have the perfect job for you.
Our friendly and highly professional team in La Zenia (Orihuela Costa)requires the services of a Finance Assistant for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (flexible start and finish times).
The position comes with a fixed salary package, a company laptop and the opportunity to grow and prosper at the largest international real estate agency on the Costa Blanca.
All candidates MUST tick the following boxes:
- Native English speaker
- Fluent in Spanish
- Competent IT skills (particularly Excel and Word)
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
If you are interested, please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining your current situation to [email protected]