Careers at HomeEspaña
Current Vacancies in Orihuela Costa
We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles in our sales offices.
La Zenia Office (Orihuela Costa)
Do you speak Dutch and English? Do you like helping both colleagues and clients alike? Are you well organised and meticulous? If so, HomeEspaña has a great opportunity for you to join our fantastic Aftersales Team in La Zenia.
Multilingual Aftersales Executive – La Zenia
What can HomeEspaña do for you?
- Attractive fixed salary.
- Full training.
- Use of company car during office hours.
- Company laptop or PC.
- All public holidays in La Zenia off and 22 working days’ holiday a year.
- A special day off for your birthday.
Who are we looking for?
In order to join the HomeEspaña family, we need you to have:
- Fluent English and Dutch (German, French or Swedish also advantageous).
- Excellent people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
What does the job involve?
- Accompanying clients to meet solicitors, open bank accounts, do their power of attorney and also to the notary to sign title deeds, back to view their properties when needed.
- Checking properties prior to completion as per the inventory.
- Documenting inventories on the properties sold using the checklist and inventory form.
- Checking of all electrical appliances and utilities (water, electricity and gas)
- Taking photos of the items to be left in property.
- Checking all keys to the property to include any communal areas such as the swimming pool and also the post box key.
- Compiling a full inventory report highlighting any major issues.
- Drawing up purchase and sales contracts for buyers and vendors.
Interviews are underway now, so contact us today to discuss this opportunity further.